|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Gateway Series: for Junji Ito works and horror manga in general.
- Memetic Mutation:
- This hole! It was made for me!
- S-Sir! It's slowly coming this way!
- Narm: Lots of people consider DRR...DRR...DRR... to be this. Others are too scared to pay attention to the sound effects.
- TELL MY MOTHER I LOVED HERRRRR
- Owaki's nightmare about being Nakagaki is completely undermined by him doing this when he wakes up.
- The silhouettes of people include perfect replications of their hairstyles.
- It's slowly coming this way!
- There is a sound effect for "glance".
- The awkwardly tacked-on romance between Owaki and Yoshida. It's probably supposed to make us feel sadder about their deaths, but it comes across more as "HEY THERE IS A BOY AND A GIRL AND NOW THEY WILL FALL IN LOVE."
- Narm Charm: Manages to be simultaneously nightmarish and hilarious.
- Nightmare Fuel: Hope you like claustrophobia.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: Owaki is male with a somewhat female face and feminine haircut. You would think Owaki and Yoshida are lesbians up until his dream where he is a caveman with a stubble or when he enters his hole.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.