The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Tropes associated with The Dudleys:
- Acrofatic: Bubba Ray
- Arch Enemy: Edge and Christian, and the Hardy's while in WWE.
- Badass Family: Moreso in the original ECW.
- Canon Dis Continuity: Reverend D-Von? Nope. Never heard of him.
- Disney Owns This Trope: Thanks to WWE's habit of trademarking, they had to change their name when they left for TNA. Bubba Ray became Brother Ray, later Bully Ray as heel, D-von went with Brother Devon and Spike became Brother Runt.
- Improbable Weapon User: "D-VON, GET THE TABLES!!!"
- Lightning Bruisers
- Nice Hat: Bubba Ray wore a backwards baseball cap during his ill-fated solo run in 2002.
- Non-Identical Twins
- Put on a Bus: That dropped them off at TNA.
- Salt and Pepper
- Tag-Team Twins
- Unrelated Brothers: The Dudley family as a whole.
- Wrestling Family: With Spike in WWE.
- Would Hit a Girl: More in the line of putting them through tables. This included Mae Young, who was in her eighties at the time!
- Xtreme Kool Letterz: They sometime spelled their name The Dudley Boyz.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.