The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Complete Monster: Otis B. Driftwood.
- Crazy Awesome: Captain. Fucking. Spaulding.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: The Freebird scene.
- Any time Otis speaks. Action movies wish they had lines that quotable.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: The ice cream scene. Tutti-fucking-frutti!
- Draco in Leather Pants: Despite being the most sadistic and reprehensible member of the family by far, and being a rapist to boot, not to mention having personal hygiene that would make a monkey blush, Otis seems to attract a number of female fans.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: The Unholy Two.
- Even Better Sequel: Whether you liked or loathed House of 1000 Corpses, most people tend to consider this one better than the first.
- Evil Is Sexy: Baby Firefly
- Otis B. Driftwood.
- Moral Event Horizon: What Baby and Otis do to Banjo & Sullivan for fun.
- High Octane Nightmare Fuel: Pretty much everything with Otis, including skinning some guy's face off and forcing his wife to wear it as a mask.
- Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped: The movie was made at the height of the "War On Terror", and it shows.
- Too Cool to Live: Adam and Wydell nearly kill all the Fireflies, but wind up dead before they can finish the job. The Fireflies themselves don’t fare much better.
- Tear Jerker: While unexpected for a film like this, Tiny's final fate could still easily fit this trope, especially considering Otis' final words to him.
Otis: We'll Come Back for You.
- And the fact that Otis' voice cracks at this is just too much for this troper.
- Villain Sues: Guess who?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.