|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Demian Syndrome is a Boys Love Manga by Oki Mamiya
Azuma and Takayama used to be really close friends as children, until one day Takayama disappears to the USA without telling Azuma. Unable to forget about Azuma, Takayama returns years later and enrolls in Azuma's school. He finds his old friend cold and unwilling to restart any kind of relationship... but why? Takayama is a light hearted, happy guy who gets along with everyone around, even though Azuma's odd behavior hurts him. Azuma is cool and distant, and seems not to care about anything around him...
This work Provides Examples Of:
- Arc Symbol: The Sparrowhawk drawing
- Bridal Carry
- Childhood Friend Romance: Azuma and Takayama knew each other since they were kids.
- Disappeared Dad: Azuma's biological dad
- Fiery Redhead: Kurachi
- Ice King: Azuma. Tasuku before Shiba intervened
- Ill Boy: Takayama when he was younger
- Missing Mom: Takayama's mom
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: Azuma
- Will They or Won't They?: The Series