|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The character that is Earl Harrigan, featured in the sixth and seventh books. Can you say GAWD-BOMB?
- Roland's awkward adventure at the drugstore, culminating in him giving a clerk a Rolex watch to pay for some aspirin.
- Flagg's note with the smiley faces in Wizard and Glass.
- Cuthbert's quips in Wizard and Glass
Cuthbert: Dig it deep. We don't want the wind to blow it away.
Alain: (annoyed) Do you want to do it? Just so you can make sure it's done right?
Cuthbert: No, Al. You're doing fine for someone who's both blind and soft in the head. Go on.
- On Susan and Roland:
Cuthbert: She's tranced him. Whether she means to or not, she'll kill us all in the end. Wait and see if she don't.
Alain: You shouldn't say such, even in jest.
Cuthbert: All right, she'll crown us with the jewels of Eld and we'll live forever.
- Eddie being confronted by the Customs officers in the aeroplane toilet in Drawing of the Three, if you're into that kinda thing...