|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- In "Frankie and Ellie Get Lost," Jay discovers a Tobacco Executive recruited the Humphrey The Hippo Show to promote cigarette smoking to young children. Outraged, Jay announces he’s shutting the company down, but the executive says that "if they don’t have cigarettes, what’ll they do after they have sex?" Jay disgustingly calls him "a bad man," and he retaliates by saying if what he’s doing is a crime, "then lock me up." The result: Jay summons the police and has the guy’s repulsive ass hauled to jail. BOO-YAH!
- Executive: I need a hug...
- Marty performing his belly talents at the Talent Show.
- In "Sherman, Woman and Child," Alice’s estranged husband Cyrus, a country musician, tries to woo her back by singing to her. It initially works since that's her weakness, but suddenly Jay comes in with an accordion and sings a counter-love song, which brings her back to Earth:
Jay: (singing) Cyrus is just a virus.
- The Nightmare Before Hanukkah, a movie spoof of The Nightmare Before Christmas. This was also created using the stop-motion technique. After seeing it, you can tell that the people working on this show really loved what they were doing. Seen in the episode "Sherman, Woman and Child."
- Franklin has a rather unexpected one during "Frank and Ellie Get Lost."
Franklin: I could put you in touch with a man who could help you. A man named El Kabong.
- Duke Phillips' Pre-School. "Built on a Dare!"
- ↑ Note: The Nightmare Before Christmas music playing is not the original music for the clip.