The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
An opera by Gian-Carlo Menotti
This work contains examples of:
- Downer Ending
- Driven to Suicide
- Dying Dream: A particularly disturbing variety
- Evil Sounds Deep: The Secret Police Agent
- The Ghost: The titular Consul
- Gratuitous Italian: The record player. More notably the Foreign Woman.
- Infant Immortality: Averted
- Ironic Nursery Rhyme: Mother's Lullaby.
- "I Want" Song: "When Shall We See the End of All This?" for the Mother and "To This We've Come" for Magda Sorel.
- La Résistance: John is involved in one of these, which is the main source of conflict.
- Obstructive Bureaucrat
- Skunk Stripe: Anna Gomez has one of these.
- Villain Song: The Police Agent's Aria
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.