|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
The characters for the Cleveland Show
Brown and Tubbs family
- Beware the Nice Ones: He is still very much benevolent and well-intentioned, but his Jerkass behavior is usually provoked by Rallo's pranks.
- Characterization Marches On: Looking at his roles in episodes of Family Guy beforehand is somewhat jarring, where he is much more mellow and sane, to the point of being deliberately dull.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Papa Wolf: To Cleveland Jr. Early episodes depict his progress into becoming one for his adoptive family as well.
- Took a Level In Jerkass: While he hasn't become quite as callous as Seth's other father protagonists, he is noticeably more abrasive and self serving than he was in Family Guy.
- Unsympathetic Comedy Protagonist: At his worst.
- Wouldn't Hit a Girl
- Abusive Mom: She would beat her kids, particularly Rallo, if she had to.
- Action Mom: Would get violent if she needed to.
- Alcoholic Parent: Can be seen as one.
- All Girls Want Bad Boys: Why she married Robert.
- Black Boss Lady: to the students at Stoolbend High.
- Brainy Brunette: She knows how to put out a chemical fire and stop someone from choking.
- Child Hater: She is a firm believer that adults are superior to children, including her own.
- Deadpan Snarker: (to Cleveland) "I don't care, you can do whatever you want."
- Expy: Of Lois Griffin. However, unlike Lois or even Francine Smith, Donna isn't a murderous sociopath.
- Friendless Background: Donna sarcastically tells Cleveland that like Marge Simpson, Lois Griffin and Francine Smith, she has no friends.
- Foil: To Peter Griffin. While both are Alcoholic Parents and can be Abusive Parents when nessacary, they still are quite different. For instance, Donna is black, Peter is white. Donna is a moral woman with her fair share of Pet the Dog moments, while Peter still has these, he's largley a puppy-kicking douche at every opurtunity. Donna is a Brainy Brunette, while Peter is Too Dumb to Live. Also, Donna's a woman, Peter's a man.
- Jerkass: Usually provoked by the antics of Cleveland and others.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Deadpan Snarker and Jerkass tendencies aside, Donna is a good person who wants nothing but the best for her family.
- Ms. Fanservice: Given her pronounced butt and breasts, she naturally gets this role. However, she makes a lot of enhancements to herself in order to be this. But on other occasions, it's the real deal.
- Old Shame: The Hot Cocoa Bang Bang movies.
- Sassy Black Woman: Donna justifies this by the fact that she barley ever knew her mother.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The Tomboy to Roberta's Girly Girl. Ironically, Donna wears high heels, while Roberta wears sneakers.
- Ugly Guy, Hot Wife: With Cleveland.
- Women Are Wiser: Even with her own flawed moments, she tends to be saner than Cleveland for the most part.
- Ambiguous Disorder
- Beware the Nice Ones: Very recessive and naive. If you mess with him however, he'll take things up a notch in the most Cool and Unusual manner.
- Big Guy, Little Guy: The big to Rallo's little.
- Characterization Marches On: Even more so than Cleveland. Only name connects his current counterpart to the pint-sized hyperactive Motor Mouth of early Family Guy episodes.
- Cannot Tell Fiction From Reality: He talks to his stuffed leopard, Larry, even though Donna and Rallo tell him he can't expect Larry to respond to him, because he isn't real.
- Genius Ditz
- Gentle Giant
- Hollywood Atheist: Though he doesn't refer to himself as an "atheist", because to him atheism is also a religious belief.
- Kiddie Kid
- Kindhearted Simpleton: Though he has noticable bouts of unusual logic and talent, he is probably the most consistantly sweet natured of the Brown family, as well as probably the dopiest, possibly even more than his father.
- Annoying Younger Sibling
- Big Guy, Little Guy: The little to Junior's big.
- Brainy Baby: Well, brainy toddler.
- Everyone Has Their Standards: He can only act selfish it means pulling off a hilarious prank. However, he dosen't have the heart to just bully someone if he woln't enjoy it.
- Expy: Of Stewie.
- It Amused Me: Why he pulls his pranks.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Villainy Free Villain: Despite being an Expy of Stewie, Rallo isn't a deranged Enfant Terrible bent on world domination, but he does give Donna a good reason to spank him on a few occasions.
- Wise Beyond Their Years
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.