|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Bender: A naked blonde walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm and a two-foot salami under the other. She lays the poodle on the table. The bartender says, "I suppose you won't be needing a drink." The naked lady says, <falls through ceiling> "OH SHIT!"
- Made even funnier because that was improvised, apparently, and because we never hear the end of it.
- The scene where Bender takes a screw out of the door so it won't stay open, and the hilarity that ensues.
- Bender's genuine bewilderment at Claire's lunch. Even Claire finds it funny, and in a good-natured way.
- In one scene, Bender and Andrew fight. Bender pulls out a knife and stabs it into a chair, before beginning to rant at Andrew. The mood is... somewhat destroyed... by Alison leaning over, pulling the knife out of the chair and keeping it.
- Let's just check off half the stuff Alison is responsible for and be done with it.
- The scene where Bender is ripping apart a library book:
Andy: That's real intelligent.
Bender (completely deadpan): You're right, it's wrong to destroy literature. Such fun to read. (rips out another page) Molay really pumps my nads.
Brian (timidly): I love his work.
(Bender throws some pages at him)
- Some of Bender's earlier exchanges with Vernon, before the tension between the two esclates;
Bender: Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?