The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
YMMVs for the series
- Fanon Discontinuity: A good number of fans strike The Bradys from the continuity record due to how melodramatic and depressing the series got, and how it undid certain happy endings and positive outcomes from the Very Brady Christmas movie.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Greg's stage name in the first movie, Johnny Bravo.
- Les Yay: Maureen McCormick's autobiography also says/claims/admits that there was some attraction between Maureen and Eve Plumb
- Hollywood Homely: Jan and occasionally Peter, but it's almost always all in their heads.
- Narm Charm: Pretty much the shows' defining characteristic.
- Never Live It Down: "Marcia, Marcia, MARCIA!"
- What about "Porkchopsh, and appleshaush."
- OW MY NOSE!
- Nightmare Fuel: The tarantula in the Hawaii episodes, as well as the music that plays during Bobby's dream when he sees the UFO.
- Took The Bad Show Seriously: Robert Reed, by all accounts.
YMMVs for the movies
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The Brady Kids performing "Good Time Music" while flying a plane to Hawaii in A Very Brady Sequel.
- Sequelitis: The Brady Bunch in the White House is unanimously considered less funny than The Brady Bunch Movie and A Very Brady Sequel.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.