The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The scene with the crow in the window.
- Your Mileage May Vary. Arrietty could have easily died there, and Shawn could very well have been injured were he not careful. Crows are powerful little things when they want to be.
- Original troper here...perhaps I did not make myself clear...it's the crow's facial expression. That or I have a sick sense of humor.
- Homily is so shocked and horrified at Sho lifting her family's roof and replacing the kitchen with the one from the dollhouse that she faints... on where Sho slips a sofa under her at the right second!
- Haru's bickering on the phone with the pest-control people, who apparently can't find the place.
- Haru's reaction when all the evidence she gathered that proves the existence of the Borrowers is gone. Carol Burnett's delivery in the English dub is icing on the funny cake.
- Aunt Jessica's quip in the dub is also quite funny. "Are you sure you didn't find the sherry?" Doubles as Getting Crap Past the Radar, since sherry is an alcoholic beverage and this is a G-rated movie in the States.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.