|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
The Bijuu War Will be a prequel of sorts to the other works set in the Anarchy Verse. The story will revolve around the attack on Magical Japan by the Bijuu. It's main purpose is to cement a very important event to the back story of the anarchy verse. It will be a first-person retrospective from the viewpoint of Shiro Emiya and how his experience in the war turns him from a Wide-Eyed Idealist into a Badass Longcoat Deadpan Snarker.
My co-author and I will use this page to collect notes as well as outline the tropes used. Beware of spoilers
Tropes Used in The Bijuu War
- And Man Grew Proud: This is why the bijuu attacked, sort of.
- Artifact of Doom: The Hougyouku
- Badass Longcoat: Captains, Emiya Shiro, Emiya Kiritsuu
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: The only one planned thus far is the Nanabi
- Darker and Edgier: There will be a lot of deaths compared to the sequels
- Eldritch Abomination: The Bijuu
- Empathic Weapon: The
ZanpakutoWe need a new name.
- Expy: There will be a lot. For starters almost all of the servants from Fate/stay night are adapted, then we have Naruto characters. The Bijuu are going to be expies of Angels and guess who is going to lead the Japanese Forces? Gendo And now the Contractors are adapted as well.
- Four Is Death: Basis for the Yonbi
- Hair-Raising Hare: The Nanabi (boy I love this trope don't I?)
- Kill'Em All: Hoo boy.
- Scary Shiny Glasses: Gendo Ikari
- Super Soldiers: The Servants, Contractors
- The Chessmaster: Gendo, The Kyuubi
- Tomato in the Mirror: Sucks for Hei being the core of the Rokubi and all