The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Ear Worm: Well... well, it's the Big Show!
- Holy Shit Quotient: When he's in a feud with another big man, things will get broken:
Tazz: HOLY SHIT!
- Slamming JBL through the ring in a Cage Match.
- Recently, Mark Henry knocking him through the side of a cage.
- Also, Mark Henry and Show repeating the Show/Lesnar spot mentioned above.
- Never Live It Down: His 45 second World title reign.
- Rescued From the Scrappy Heap: In the first half of his WWE run, Wight was badly overweight and couldn't do many of the moves that made him famous during his WCW tenure, making the fans wonder just why he was being pushed as a main eventer. Thankfully, he took some time off, lost much of his excess weight and came back a much better wrestler.
- In his first year in the WWE, however, he was probably as in shape as he's ever been and was capable of dropkicks and kip-ups (though he usually held a rope but still). As time went on, injuries and weight dragged his agility way down.
- The Woobie: During his late 1999 feud with The Big Bossman. Not only did Bossman frequently mock his dying (later dead) father, but he also tricked his mother into revealing, live on Raw, that Show was an illegitimate son. May also fall under Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds since Show was also WWF champion for part of the feud and at one point got a bit of revenge by pushing a skip onto a car that Bossman and his Dragon Prince Albert were hiding in.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.