The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Performing an elbow drop off the top rope on Mark Henry at Survivor Series 2011!!
- When he pulled down the TitanTron.
- And when he pulled apart the ring on Thunder by ripping out one of the ring posts. With one hand.
- March 4, 2000: Following a series of matches where The Big Show wore a variety of costumes, this particular night (Backlash) he came out dressed as...HulkHogan. And the similarities don't end there.
- "He does Hulk Hogan better than Hulk Hogan!"
- When Brock Lesnar Superplexed him from the top turnbuckle, and the ring collapsed (it was rigged that way, but STILL!....)
- And then there was his match with Shane McMahon, where he fell off the Titan Tron and fell more than thirty feet to the arena floor. Shane then proved to be just as ballsy as his old man by jumping down after him for the pinfall.
- Elimination Chamber '12: Breaking through one of the pods to get at Daniel Bryan. After spending a good portion of the match taunting Big Show from the safety of the pod you can see the moment Bryan goes from a Smug Snake to realizing just how bad things got for him.
- This narrowly beat out what could have been another crowning moment a few moments earlier, when Big Show hit Khali with a flawlessly executed running spear that allowed for an instant pin. Seeing someone as big as Show flying through the air like that was damned impressive.
- How about being only the third man to hold the WWE, World Heavyweight and ECW Championships? (The first being Kane and the second being CM Punk).
- Even better he is the first and only man to hold those and the WCW title.
- Winning the Intercontinental Championship from Cody Rhodes at Wrestlemania 28, his first ever solo win at Wrestlemania, and becoming the 12th Grand Slam Champion. Wrestlemania moment indeed!
- In 2002, he once threw Rey Mysterio about five rows into the audience, an impressive feat even though he was a heel.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.