The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Crowning Moment of Awesome:
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Too many to list, but Annoying Orange Saw deserves special mention.
- Dude, Not Funny: Several people's reaction to Hank and the Epileptic Chicken.
- Ear Worm:
- The theme music.
- Lady Pasta's song, partially heard in Lady Pasta: Pasta Pa-pasta Roma Tomato Garlic Ooh La La. I'm so delicious!
- Plum's theme song from Theme Song Attack! & The Digitour Livestream April 8th: Plum is good and Plum is great. He's shark fishing with clowns as bait. Plum is Plum and that's why they say he eats rainbows each and every day.
- Knife's theme song from Theme Song Attack! & The Digitour Livestream April 8th: He slices and he chops! He dices when he drops! Better run for your life! Here comes Knife!
- Orange's theme song from Theme Song Attack!, The Digitour Livestream April 8th & Annoying Orange Marketing Promo Reel: He's Orange! Annoying Orange, he's Orange! Annoying Orange, he's Orange! Annoying Orange...
- Chiller from Chiller (with free MP3!!!): We're in the freezer/And something evil's lurking behind Pear/Under the moonlight/You want to run, but you know you wouldn't dare.
- Ensemble Darkhorse:
- Funny Aneurysm Moment: In Luck o' the Irish, Orange mentions that marshmallows make him gassy--slightly disturbing in hindsight now that Marshmallow is one of Orange's best friends.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: Liam the Leprechaun's series is most popular in Ireland.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In The Onion Ring, Bobjenz explains that his dog Big Papi is eating an onion because he's out of cantaloupe. Over eight months later, The Amnesiac Orange introduced the character Cantaloupe, voiced by Bobjenz.
- Internet Backdraft: Fans of Cartoon Network are not taking the announcement that the show's own series will be on said channel too well.
- Jumping the Shark: Referenced (and done literally by Grandpa Lemon) in Trollin'.
- Mondegreen: In Annoying Orange 3 OUTTAKES, Orange makes random noises out of boredom, but at one point it sounds like he says "I...hate...that...dick!"
- Moral Event Horizon: Arguably happens when Grapefruit burnt Marshmallow's picture of Princess Butterfly Kiss.
- More Popular Spinoff: Orange was originally just another Gagfilms character.
- Most Annoying Sound: "Hey! Hey apple!" Although in Sandy Claus Orange makes a screaming noise that he actually claims to be the most annoying sound in the world (heard again in Picture Contest).
- Nightmare Fuel: If watching talking fruits with human faces wasn't scary enough, The Cursed Onion Ring Tape is sure to give you nightmares.
- Older Than They Think: Liam the Leprechaun's pre-Annoying Orange appearances aren't very well-known, especially his appearances in the NBK 24/7 series.
- Special Effect Failure:
- In Hey YOUTUBE!!!, Orange's eyes are more red than orange. An annotation was added in which he explains "My eyes are red because I have been crying. Crying because I'm so happy to have my own YouTube channel!!!"
- In Picture Contest Winners!, Orange's mouth is redder than usual.
- In Wazzup Blowup and Wazzup Blowup Extended Scene, Grapefruit's mouth is redder than usual.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: Obviously, Orange is still the main character in each episode, but Pear, Midget Apple and Marshmallow have been getting perhaps a little too much screen time lately.
- Uncanny Valley: The foods aren't tooned or anything (barring the occasional Art Shift). Daneboe himself has acknowledged that the characters are kind of creepy.
- The toy line. Good God, the toy line.
- Unfortunate Implications: Out of Annoying Orange vs Angry Birds' eight Multiple Endings Annoying Orange vs Angry Birds: PASSION FRUIT, Annoying Orange vs Angry Birds: GRANDPA LEMON, Annoying Orange vs Angry Birds: PEAR, Annoying Orange vs Angry Birds: GRAPEFRUIT, Annoying Orange vs Angry Birds: MIDGET APPLE, Annoying Orange vs Angry Birds: ZOOM, Annoying Orange vs Angry Birds: ORANGE and Annoying Orange vs Angry Birds: MARSHMALLOW, Passion Fruit, the only female of the eight characters, scores the lowest.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: What Marshmallow's Ambiguous Gender seems to have started out as. Him being referred to using male pronouns was later Hand Waved by Word of God.
- The Woobie:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.