The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Cargo Ship: Dag and "Angel Eyes" (a fishing lure).
- Ear Worm:
- The theme song, which is as much "90s Nicktoon" as it is "theme to The Dating Game".
- Beaver fever!
- Kid Friendly - don't you mess around with him!
- Ho Yay: A lot of people probably hate the idea, but in the first season especially, Norb and Dag were actually really close, and Norb had a tendency to call Dag 'handsome' and even 'baby' once, while Dag was repulsed by the idea of having a girlfriend and got really jealous when anyone took Norb's attention away from him.
Dag(gasping): "What have I done?! I suddenly realize I was only mad at Norb, because I was afraid of losing his affection..! Oh, what a fool I was!"
- And for that matter, one can't seem to live without the other around, as seen in Tree's Company. Why did they continue living together when they left home anyway? It's not like they had to pay for a place together.
- 'Dag + Norb 4 Ever' is carved into the back of Stump.
- Either makes more sense or more disturbing, when you consider the two are brothers.
- Mr. Fanservice: Norbert. Has to be the voice.
- Nightmare Fuel: Stump's Family Reunion, when Norbert mutates because of his ear infection.
- In Yak in the Sack, the Yak was pretty creepy...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.