|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
"Oh, he's Catholic..."
—Poink T. Weasel seeing Superpup in his costume for the first time.
A failed pilot for an After Show which tried to replace the cast of The Adventures of Superman with a cast of little people wearing giant dog masks following the tragic death of star George Reeves. The pilot can be seen without commentary here and here. The Funday Pawpet Show version with Poink T. Weasel's commentary can be seen here.
Not to be confused with Krypto the Superdog.
- After Show
- Furry Fandom
- High Octane Nightmare Fuel: "Two and two make four and..... WHAT?"
- Product Placement: The weirdness begins from the very start with the announcer saying "Your Product! The finest in all the world!"
- Muppet: Jimmy Olsen, transformed into a hand puppet mouse living in Bark Bent's office drawer.
- Narrator: The Jimmy Olsen/mouse puppet who even lampshades a change in footage featuring a different car.
- Short Runners: Just One 'Adventure' for Superpup.