The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
The game was turned into a cartoon series that aired Saturday mornings on CBS and only lasted 13 episodes before it was canned. Not a single episode had an official release nor have any episodes been posted online, so good hunting.
The Adventures of Hyperman series provides examples of:
- Aliens Speaking English
- Acrofatic: Entrobe can surf surprisingly well for his size.
- The Big Bad: Entrobe
- Catch Phrase: Hyperman: TIME TO GO HYPER!
- Da Chief: Hyperboss questions how Hyperman even got on the force.
- Deathbringer the Adorable: Chaos looks and acts like a little boy despite his name.
- Deadpan Snarker: Emma
- The Dragon: Chaos
- Elmuh Fudd Syndwome: Kidd Chaos pronounces "Entrobe" as "Entwobe"
- Everything's Better with Cows: Hyperman can transform into one.
- Fat Bastard: Entrobe
- Good Is Dumb: Hyperman
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Crunk and McWolf are Entrobe.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: As stated above, none of the episodes have been released nor posted online -- heck, all the tropes listed here came from the original game.
- Lampshade Hanging
- Lantern Jaw of Justice: Hyperman has a proportional chin to say the least.
- Large Ham: Hyperman and Entrobe.
- Punny Name: Emma C. Squared's name is a play on Einstein's formula, E=mc2.
- Security Blanket: Entrobe's "Teddy"
- Teen Genius: Emma. Entrobe even called her this.
- The Renfield: Chaos to Entrobe.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Entrobe loves natural gas.
- Verbal Tic: Hyperman's exaggerated GASP.
The Adventures of Hyperman game provides examples of:
- Bad Luck Charm: Invoked by Entrobe when he says Kidd Chaos is bad luck (See Contrived Coincedence below).
- Biological Mashup: The Terminator; a tree-eating mutation of a termite and a daisy made by Entrobe's "Giant Hideous Friend" DNA.
- Chekhov's Volcano: Averted, unless...
- Contrived Coincidence: Kidd Chaos says the reason bad things happen to him and Entrobe when he's around is because it's a coincidence.
- Convection, Schmonvection: The lava Entrobe and Chaos try to surf on doesn't effect them.
- Everything's Better with Cows: Tons of them were apart of one of Entrobe's schemes.
- Fish Out of Water: It is said that Hyperman doesn't know a thing about Earth.
- Incredibly Obvious Bomb: Entrobe tries to make a volcano erupt with one of these.
- Just for Pun: From the README file: "Cowtapulting Made Easy".
- Light and Mirrors Puzzle: With the Optical Reflection Controller to melt ice that has a key item.
- Plot Coupon: You have to collect certain things that Entrobe likes and put them in the Intergalactic Containment Warp to lure him.
- Lured Into a Trap: How Hyperman plans to trap Entrobe.
- Monster Arena: The Coliseum, where you had your beast fight against Entrobe's beast, The Terminator.
- Nonstandard Game Over: If you fail your objective, there's a different clip of Entrobe succeeding depending on what part you're on.
- The Other Darrin: Entrobe sounds different in the game's ending.
- Point and Click Game
- Planet Looters: One of Entrobe's intentions.
- Shrink Ray: Accidentally used by Emma when she tried to enlarge herself.
- Tailor-Made Prison: The "Intergalactic Containment Warp".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.