The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Awesome Anachronistic Apparel - Everything from cowboy outfits to samurai stuff.
- So Bad It's Good
- So Cool Its Awesome - For many fans, both at the same time.
- Cult Classic
- Genius Bonus: When he first meets Reno and Perfect Tommy, Jersey mistakes each of them for Pecos. Later comics reveal that Pecos is a woman.
- Ham and Cheese: I dare you to claim that everyone in this film isn't having the time of their lives, but especially John Lithgow. The fact that everyone went so far over the top is probably why it has retained the cult status it has instead of being entirely forgettable.
- In fact, in an attempt to actually produce the announced sequel, Buckaroo Banzai vs. the World Crime League; all of the former cast were reported as being enthusiastic about returning to their roles. Unfortunately, the film remained stuck in Development Hell.
- Large Ham - John Lithgow as Lord John Whorfin.
- Everyone qualifies, but compared to Lithgow, they are merely ham sandwiches to his 8,000 lb side of pork.
- Memetic Mutation: "No matter where you go, there you are."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.