The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Why is the English Teacher Mr. Morgan such a Jerkass to Kat?
- He's short-tempered and, in fairness, she's rather pretentious at points.
- This troper got the impression that he wasn't very fond of his students in general, and the implication was that Kate had been soapboxing in his class for a while, all while he himself had an ax to grind on the race aspect of their readings (as opposed to Kate always talking about the feminist issues).
- Not to mention that Kat, let's be fair, isn't the most ingratiating person herself either.
- How did Bianca and Chastity, who had never rehearsed together, do a fully choreographed duet? I mean, I know they were doing the same song, but they weren't doing the same dance. And why did the school just let them randomly change their routines?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.