The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Many of Temple's moments where she can't understand figurative language. For example, when she hands a man a piece of paper she got signed that is very filthy:
"Eugh...looks like half the cattle signed it first!"
- Temple finding a way to sneak into the cattle ranch, since they don't allow women in. She trades in her girlish car for a truck, buys overalls and T-shirts, and spends an afternoon splattering dirt all over the truck and rolling around in the mud so she'd look dirty. IT WORKS.
- Temple getting upset over her truck being covered in bull testicles, not because it's disgusting and disturbing but because it's a waste of meat!
- Temple narrating The Man from U.N.C.L.E. for her blind roommate as the other students shush her, which she also narrates and gets a single kernel of popcorn flicked at her.
- Animal Husbandry. (Cut to Temple imagining a man marrying a cow)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.