|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
Examples of Teleport Cloak include:
- Kaede from Mahou Sensei Negima has an artifact that kind of does this... it leads to a beach house.
- Cloak, of the Marvel Comics team of Cloak and Dagger.
- Minor Marvel Universe character Devil-Slayer has a cloak that allows him to teleport.
- Doctor Strange's cloak, sometimes.
- The Witching Cloak in Fables.
- An item in Dungeons and Dragons is named Cape of the Mountebank.
- Kirby: Meta Knight does a Mega Man-style teleport with his cape.
- Super Smash Bros Brawl: Meta Knight's Down Special
- Slayer from Guilty Gear has one.
- Runescape has several capes that teleport you, the Ardougne cape the most notable example.
- Sort of done in Mega Man Battle Network. Bass has a cloak that he swathes himself in when he teleports, but his teleportation is an inherent ability.
- Gargoyles: Odin's cloak can teleport you to a dark cold place if he's pissed off.
- Kyd Wykkyd from Teen Titans.
- Raven also does this a couple of times.
- In "Dora's Christmas Carol", Dora and Swiper use "travel cloaks" to travel through time in a pastiche of A Christmas Carol.
- El Dorado of Superfriends has this.
- Vlad in Danny Phantom has been known to do this, though its likely more for dramatic effect instead of actually needing the cloak to teleport.
- Mysterio of The Spectacular Spider-Man pretends to do this, but he's really combining smoke with a technology-based Invisibility Cloak.
- Maybe Mother Gothel in Tangled, although it could just be Offscreen Teleportation.
- Esmeralda actually did this in The Hunchback of Notre Dame, causing Frollo to think that she is using witchcraft.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.