The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Splinter accepting April as his daughter at the end of City at War.
- Splinter's heart attack in volume 4, issue 10, and his funeral in issue 11. Seeing Splinter as a father figure in his youth, this Troper was completely devastated.
- Cold, Cold Ice is a depressing revenge attempt that humanizes the Foot.
- Gabrielle's death during childbirth. Casey was just starting to re-build his life without the anger and insanity that previously plagued him only to have it shattered in one blow. The silver lining is that he got Shadow out of it.
- Dark Shadows. Full stop. It's set in a Bad Future with Casey Jones' adopted daughter Shadow as a scarred, hardened warrior on a flooded earth. She seeks out Raphael, her apparent ninjutsu instructor, in an attempt to unleash her rage on him and almost kill him, and Raphael expounds that what ultimately drove the family apart was something SHADOW did to Donatello (it isn't explained what), and she takes out his eye before choosing to spare him. Then it shows that this is all a vision shown to present day Raph by Time Mistress Renet - as the GOOD outcome. If Raphael doesn't train her in ninjutsu and set her down this path, she'll die at the age of 23 at the hands of The Foot. Raph makes the decision to train her.
- Sons of the Silent Age, full stop. It takes place shortly after the Shredder's death, with the Turtles feeling restless and aimless, not to mention having the Foot swearing revenge against them, which would continue to haunt them for some time. While on a rafting trip down a river with Casey and April, they encounter a dying fishlike humanoid covered in radiation burns from the nearby nuclear plant, who communicates mentally with April, and reveals that she is the last female of her kind. The other four remaining humanoids, four males, soon show up and fight the Turtles, thinking they are hurting the female, but the fight fizzles out after she dies. The four takes her body back with them to the waters, doomed to extinction. The End.
- And that's not even mentioning the comparison the story draws between the four remaining humanoids, and the Turtles, both doomed to extinction.
- Raph's reaction to coming home and finding the lair in shambles, and Splinter gone.
- Donatello falls to his knees in pure, broken, sorrow.
- The fate of Master Splinters' owner Yoshi, poor sap.
- The live-action movie Shredder really likes to twist the knife in the wound whenever he gets an opportunity. It don't matter who, as long as he gets the chance.
The Shredder: ...Ah! The rat! So it has a name... (evil smirk) It had a name.
- Seeing the guy's cry after getting a meassage via Astral Projection from Splinter.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.