|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The Turtles' reunion with Splinter at the end of the first movie
- Not to mention Leo keeping constant vigil with Raphael the whole time he's unconscious and the "Kodak Moment" when Raph finally wakes up.
Splinter: I am proud of you, my sons. Tonight you have learned the final and greatest truth of the Ninja: that ultimate mastering comes not from the body, but from the mind. Together, there is nothing your four minds cannot accomplish. Help each other, draw upon one another, and always remember the power that binds you. The same as what brought me here tonight, that which I gladly return with my final words: I love you all, my sons.
- Splinter later helps Danny redeem himself by telling him that "...all fathers care for their sons."
- Leo & Raph's reconciliation in TMNT
Raph hands Leo a pair of katanas to replace the set which were broken in their fight
Raph: You're gonna need these if you're gonna lead us out of here.
Leo: I'm gonna need you, too.
- In the same movie, Leo coming back from his pilgrimage and being welcomed by Splinter. Leo and Splinter calling each other Father and Son, respectively, can make any fan of the series shed happy tears.
- Turtles Forever when all three turtle groups congratulate each other at the end of the film.
Leo: Bros? Hey! We're bros!