|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
While the rest of the team tries to deal with an UFO that steals cows, Beast Boy finally cracks down and looks for a job to buy himself a moped, but the only place he can find work is a restaurant that serves nothing but meat (which disgusts him since he's a vegetarian.) Contains both the most absurd villain of the entire series, and possibly its most controversial moment as well as Cyborg ends up eating him!
- Action Prologue: The scene of the Titans fighting off aliens just before the opening counts as this.
- Alien Invasion
- Anvilicious: Eating meat is BAD!!!
- BLAM Episode
- Broke Episode
- Everything's Better with Bob
- Hey, It's That Voice!: - Professor Utonium as Bob and Yakko as The Source!
- I'm a Humanitarian: Played with: Cyborg eats the alien, sentient tofu -by accident.
- New Job Episode
- Shout-Out: To Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
- Throw the Dog a Bone: Beast Boy finally gets his moped.
- What Could Have Been: The episode was born from two separate ideas; an alien invasion from Space Tofu and an episode where one of the Titans got a job. Among the concept art was Raven wearing a Hot-Dog-On-A-Stick uniform.