|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- In Issue 12:
So and So: -tines.
Cheerleader: * What?* (pronounced like "whuuuuuuut?")
So and So: IT'S VALEN-TINES! T-I-N- (cue the Tines Racer running over So and So)
- And also:
The Ugly One: *speaking to skeleton lunchlady* Excuse me, Mrs. Embalmo...
Arrow'd Guy: *with impaled voodoo doll resembling TUO* BAD JUJU!!!
The Ugly One: Owww! My the fact that I was alive a second ago!
- In Issue 11, "Here's you're name tag, MARK" and "That's not my wife" always leave this troper in fits of hysteria
- (from issue 7) "TOMPKINS MADE A SWEAR!!!" "WAAAAAAAAAA!!"
- "AGH! GRAGH! And... he died somehow."
- The entirety of Issue 13. Highlights:
- "Please stop feeding me!"
- "Don't let Timkins play my PSone!!!!!"
- "DANGLED OFF A HOTEL BALCONY'D!!!!"
- "Uh, and then DROPPED FROM SAID HOTEL BALCONY'D!!!!"
- So and So's face when she yells, "STOP! How many of those have you had?!?!"
- "Don't you remember health class?! You'll microwave the baby!!!"
- "You're not my real father!"
- The Garbage Disposal Song.
- GARBAGE DISPOSAL, WHAT A WAY TO GO! GARBAGE DISPOSAL, MEET SO AND SO!
- This troper finds "Snack Mix. In Tompkins' parlor. WITH THE PRETZEL STICK!" oddly hilarious.
- Strong Bad making out with the paper that The Ugly One post-makeover is drawn on. His brother's reactions only make it better.
- What's Her Face getting stuck on Spin Mode. "Wheeeeeeeeeee."
- The Best Friends Squad song in episode 9.
- It's Strong Bad himself voicing all the characters (In-Universe) so it's a Crowning Moment of Funny when you imagine Strong Bad sitting there, with these voices coming out of his mouth. Both Strong Bad's actor and Strong Bad himself can be considered a Man of a Thousand Voices.
- "Oww! I hope they have these corn chips in heaven!"
- "Corn is no place for a mighty warrior!"
- "I'M FIVE YEARS OLDER AND IN COLLEGE!!!" *SAILING MISHAP!!!*
- TWELVE-SIDED DIE'D!! Oh, that's rough.
- When Cheerleader gets run over in episode 9, the girls declare their intentions to pursue the dreams they gave up because of her tyranny. The Ugly One's dream? "I can stop showering!"