|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Technotise Edit I Ja (Technotise: Edit & I) is a 2009 Serbian animated film which serves as a sequel to Aleksa Gajic's Graphic Novel Technotise.
The year is 2074. Belgrade is filled with hovercars and robot pets. Edit Stefanović is a psychology student who takes care of an autistic math genius named Abel. She's having a lot of trouble passing a certain exam, so she turns to the black market to get a memory chip installed in her so she can finally retain the information she's learned six times over. However, revelations about Abel and this so-called "memory chip" puts her in danger, all while giving her incredible abilities.
The animation is decidedly Animesque and is taken on in four styles - rotoscoping, classic 2D, 3D and vector animation. Rumors of another novel being adapted to yet another sequel exist.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: "Edit, first you a double salad, a kilo of silver, then a fistful of iron pills, then your phone..."
- Ask a Stupid Question:
Edit: Get me out of here!
Edi: Get you...?
Edit: No, my grandma.
- Bob Haircut: Edit
- Book Ends: The film opens with Edit's robot Otomo dying, and ends with Edi ascending to a higher plane of existence .
- Back From the Dead: Edit
- Bare Your Midriff
- Necktie Leash: Edit uses this one for blackmail.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Abel, either this or at least genuinely broken by the knowledge.
- The Quiet One: Abel
- Playing Doctor: The reason for Edi's appearance.
- Power Perversion Potential: Edi can control Edit's nervous system. While demonstrating what he can do, he gives her an orgasm.
- Sharing a Body: Edit and Edi.
- Soap Within a Show: The futuristic parody version.
- Super Reflexes
- Technology Porn
- Where Are They Now? Epilogue
- Your Mom: "You slut." "Your daddy's a slut."