|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Complete Monster: The High Priest Drwc. He convinces Riannon to become Arawn's sacrifice by threatening to chop off a little girl's fingers. There's also that whole "I want to summon a demon king to destroy the world so I can rule what's left" thing.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Riannon gets one in episode 24 when instead of blocking a drill that has the size of a Giga Drill Break, she instead uses a spatial manipulation magic to REDIRECT thet attack to Drwc. So who's The Chick now?
- Octavia and Morgan breaking through the siege of Avalon. RATHTY MISSILE!!!
- Ogam demonstrates to Arthur that yes, he's truly the last survivor of the extinct Dragon civilization.
- Arawn and Arthur join forces to block a Wave Motion Gun blast... with their swords.
- Genius Bonus: Barring the obvious Arthur, Morgan, and Gaius, a lot of names and characters harken back to Welsh Mythology like Arawn, Rhiannon, Epona, Annwn, Pwyll, etc. Especially clever is the Sword in the Stone being named 'Durnwyn' rather than the generic Excalibur. Taliesin is named after a poet who supposedly lived during the time of King Arthur and wrote a bunch of poems about him.
- Myrddin is more of an Expy of Greek Titan Prometheus and has nothing in common with his Welsh namesake. The villains feel like a Gnostic Demiurge committee, being tasked by an aloof deity to create the world but failing at making it `perfect`... and are not happy about it.
- Ho Yay: Arawn, to both his mentor Pwyll and his apprentice Arthur. To a lesser extent, Decimus towards Gaius via Subordinate Excuse. One one hand, deep camaraderie and eternal loyalty; on the other... somewhere between Arawn and Pwyll's nigh-instant Heterosexual Life Partners status and Arawn hallucinating Pwyll before he resolves into Arthur and spurs Arawn to stop dying...
- Narm: The English version of the original game's theme plays at certain points in the story - usually those where you would not want to be distracted by its questionable quality.
- The English dub of the anime is pretty good, but the Gael characters have Irish accents that range from subtle, nuanced, and believable to MAGICALLY DELICIOUS.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.