|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Nightmare Fuel: It happens on the second episode of Taz-Mania where Molly adopts an adorable kitten. It may seem nice, but to Taz and the viewers, especially to this troper, the cat becomes dangerously homicidal and evil. Even its eyes look very evil when he's in evil mode.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Bull Gator & Axl, Platypus Bros., Digeri Dingo, Hugh.
- Funny Moments: Most of Digeri Dingo's lines; almost every scene he's in.
- Ho Yay: "Taz Like Dingo", The Platypus Bros. ("Hurry, field of my dreams!"), the mistletoe scene in the Christmas Episode.
- Axl seems really...devoted to Bull, and really acts with jealousy when the latter hangs out with Taz in "Hypnotazed."
- They Just Didn't Care: Taz' relatives all speak perfect English with American accents. And his mother's car is left-hand drive.
- In fact, Bushwacker Bob, his Mum and Mr. Thickly are the only characters with Australian accents.
- Kiwis don't live in Australia. They live in New Zealand. And compare Wendell to what he's based on
- Hell, compare Taz to what he's based on.
- Tasmania is actually one of the few places in Australia that doesn't have any deserts. Its got a climate almost exactly like England, right down to its rolling green fields and lots and lots of trees. The Tasmania seen in this cartoon on the other hand is simply the outback, complete with barren rocks and cacti. Did Not Do the Research, or They Just Didn't Care? Probably a bit of both.
- The Woobie: Wendell T. Wolf. Just.... poor Wendell.
- Also, Axl Gator.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.