The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Breakthrough Hit: "Tim McGraw".
- Contractual Purity: She has openly stated she fully believes in this trope and that she has a responsibility to her younger fans. Here's a clip from her interview with with Sixty Minutes where she discusses it.
- Dawson Casting: Several of her videos, such as "Fifteen" and "The Story of Us", in which she plays high schoolers. Minor examples earlier, as she wasn't that much older than her characters, but it's started getting played more and more straight as she gets older (though to her credit, she doesn't look it).
- Executive Meddling: Big Machine had to get several radio stations to spam the first three singles from Speak Now for a day to get any of them to #1 on Mediabase (thus meaning they missed out going #1 on Billboard).
- Fan Community Nicknames: It's mostly "Swifties".
- Jossed: She admitted on Sixty Minutes that "Mean" was inspired by the critics of a particularly off-key performance, killing a fair amount of WMGing.
- One of Us: See the quotes page for but a few examples.
- Promoted Fanboy:
- Word of God: She provides the origins of each song on her website.
- ↑ If the song wasn't to appear on the episode, it would have been on Speak Now instead of Fearless.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.