The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- When Proffessor Abronsius and Alfred are in the Count´s castle, the Professor stumbles upon a whole load of books. He then proceeds to sing a song with lyrics that consist almost compleatly of authors. At first, Alfred wants to talk the proffessor out of it. Then, he proceeds alone, leaving Abronsius singing. He finds Sarah, and they have a duet (Which is mostly about Sarah not wanting to leave), after which Alfred sings a solo number. He goes back to the Professor while he sings... only to get his song interrupted by the professor... who is STILL singing authors.
- The GIGANTIC sponge Sarah whips out in this scene - to show Alfred how well the Count treats her.
- Koukol trying to get Chagal and Magda out of the castle's crypt.
- "That doesn't work on me! I'm a Jewish vampire!"
- All vampires scream and draw back when they see the cross. Herbert faints, which is similar to Alfred fainting when Sarah gets bitten.
- The Professor getting clobbered by Rebecca when she mistakes him for her husband.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.