|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The series has quite a few actually. The episodes "Her Chance To Dream", "The Old Man And The Sea Duck", "Stormy Weather", and "Plunder And Lightning" have a fair share of moving moments along with other episodes.
- In the end of the third part of "Plunder And Lightning", seeing Kit cry when he stays with the pirates after Baloo, Rebecca, and Molly had escaped, and seeing Molly cry when Baloo takes off and flies away at the end of the episode.
- Also in "Jolly Molly Christmas", the last half of the episode where Molly finds out that "Santa Claus" is actually Louie, and runs out of his club crying. Not to mention the ending of the episode is extremely moving (see the Heartwarming Moments entry for details.)
- It also helps the emotional value considering that these scenes were also extremely well animated.
- In "From Here To Machinery" when it seems Higher For Hire is going out of business, Baloo is left to explain to Molly he is leaving. Molly angrily punches at him, refusing to let him go before bursting into tears. Shortly following this, Rebecca explains she has to sell the Sea Duck to prevent becoming bankrupt. While Kit is outraged by this, Baloo, who throughout the show has been fiercely protective of his plane, merely replies with a depressed "Let it go, Lil' Britches, let it go...".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.