The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
Basic Trope: An insult to another work.
- Straight: Daniel, after a scene, says "I'd rather watch Work 21 than do that again."
- Exaggerated: Daniel compares everything bad or villanous to something from Work 21.
- Justified: Daniel doesn't like Work 21.
- Inverted: Shout Out
- Subverted: It looks like Daniel is about to insult Work 21, but he insults something else instead.
- Double Subverted: One of the other characters says "Wow Daniel. I'm surprised you didn't throw an insult at Work 21."
- Deconstructed: The creator of Work 21 takes offense to Daniel's insult.
- Reconstructed: The creator of Work 21 just pulls a Take That, Critics! at Daniel.
- Parodied: Daniel insults Work 21 in a Large Ham manner, meaning nobody takes his views on it seriously.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: ???
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: The Five Man Band recruit Daniel by telling him the Big Bad is a major fan of Work 21.
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: "I'm above insulting other works."
- Discussed: "
- Conversed: "
- Played For Laughs: The Five Man Band are seperated, but the Genre Savvy one calls out "Work 21 is awesome!" Daniel goes on a loud, extensive rant that allows the others to find him, regrouping in the process.
- Played For Drama: ???
Back to Take That.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.