The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Takamachi Nanoha, aka Green Lantern-chan
- Chick Magnet: as Fate Testarossa can attest
- The Dreaded
- The Hero: Her name's on the title, for crying out loud!
- Heroic Willpower: Well, she IS a Green Lantern. It's part of the job description.
- Lawful Good: VERY Lawful. Definitely not, however, Lawful Stupid.
- Magical Girl: Duh. It's still Nanoha, after all
- Oblivious to Love: in SO MANY ways...
- Workaholic: Really likes being a Green Lantern...
- Attractive Bent Gender: Apparently, he looks VERY nice in drag...
- Chick Magnet: It's Negi. DUH.
- Cute Shotaro Boy: Negi, again.
- Dragged Into Drag: by his entire class.
- Kidanova: Negi, people!
- The Hero: Well, one of them, anyway.
- Oblivious to Love: we did this three times already...
- Darkskinned Blonde: And a very hot example, too...
- Depraved Bisexual: played with. She's relatively sane for the setting, but all the other points count.
- Field of Blades: She has the power to create Unlimited Blade Works.
- Power Perversion Potential: She and Illya are in a chained heat situation wherein she feels everything Illya feels... and she seems to enjoy molesting Illya a LOT!
- Token Evil Teammate: Not very evil, but there.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.