|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Taco-Man is an internet celebrity created by Ebolaworld. He is an animated taco that looks like a banana who has "wacky" adventures. He has two series under his belt.
Taco-Man, which is a series about Taco-Man badly playing and reviewing video games.
There is also Taco-Man: The Game Master, which is a parody of Captain N: The Game Master.
- After the End: According to the "Awesome Possum" episode, nobody cared about the environment after the 90s, resulting in the hellhole that Taco-Man now plays video games to try and escape from.
- Art Evolution: The animation for Taco-Man and the like is a lot more fluid in later episodes.
- Breakout Character: Dig Dude.
- Butt Monkey: Taco-Man sucks at video games.
- Captain Ersatz: The various characers from The Game Master are clearly supposed to represent the characters from Captain N.
- Disco Dan: Taco-Man is clearly this concerning Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Distressed Damsel: Inverted with Princess Polygon, who usually is the one who saves our heroes whenever they're in trouble.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Donkey Kong hurls a brown substance at Taco-Man. In response, he says "That better be chocolate.".
- Hanging Judge: Princess Polygon loves giving people the chair.
- Idiot Hero: Taco-Man
- Ms. Fanservice: Taco-Man The Game Master has Princess Polygon.