"T-Bone is one of the finest actors it has ever been my pleasure to work with. Always professional yet always at ease and able to deliver the goods, T-Bone has a phenomenal talent at voicing animation. She truly is able to bring a character to life, and puts me as a voice director in the enviable position of not having to get a good take, but of having to pick the best one. It's a pleasure to get to work with such an inspired talent. And she brings cookies, which is always nice. Wow, I kinda feel like I cheated on my wife...”—Karl Willams, voice director, The Ocean Group
Tabitha St. Germain is an award-winning Canadian stage actress. She has recently made the transition from stage work to voice work, and has since become one of the core female voice actresses working with The Ocean Group in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Early on in her career (when she was but a teenager) she went by the alias of "Paulina Gillis"; during that time she provided the voices of Kootie Pie Koopa in the Super Mario Bros cartoons, Spryte the fairy in The Legend of Zelda, Miss Demeanor in C.O.P.S. and Prudence in the Beetlejuice TV series.
Perhaps her most popular anime role is the eponymous character of Shakugan no Shana. Most sectors agree that her portrayal of the character is more Badass than Rie Kugimiya's in the original. On the Western front she's gotten a lot of praise for her roles on My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic, such as the Fish Out of Temporal Water Princess Luna/villainous Nightmare Moon, foreign fashion photographer Photo Finish, elderly and senile Granny Smith, busybody baker Mrs. Cake, and good-natured klutz Derpy Hooves (originally), but especially her portrayal of Rarity, The Fashionista who has multiple Large Ham moments that are quite popular with the fans.
She also has a website, where you can find her blog and some other tidbits about her.
And that, ladies and Germans, is the circle of life.
- Black Lagoon: Roberta
- Death Note: Naomi Misora
- Demashita! Powerpuff Girls Z: Ivy (Snake)
- Dragon Ball Z: Gotenks
- Galaxy Angel: Ranpha Franboise (S and X only)
- Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Flay Allster, Birdy (Torii) and Haro
- Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Soma Peries
- Shakugan no Shana: Shana
Live Action TV
- The New Addams Family: Cousin Catastrophia
- Beetlejuice: Prudence
- Captain Flamingo: Milo/Captain Flamingo
- C.O.P.S.: Miss Demeanor
- Jimmy Two Shoes: Heloise
- The Legend of Zelda: Spryte
- Martha Speaks: Martha, various incidental characters
- My Little Pony G 3: Minty, Thistle Whistle, Wysteria, Fiesta Flair and Scootaloo
- My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: Rarity (speaking voice only), Granny Smith, Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon, Photo Finish, Mrs. Cake, Pound Cake, Derpy Hooves (original version), various background ponies
- Storm Hawks: Dove
- Super Mario Bros: Kootie Pie Koopa
Tropes that apply to Tabitha St. Germain
- Covert Pervert: She's the one to point out double entendres in the MLP scripts, or so say her coworkers.
- Cross-Dressing Voices: Like a lot of voice actresses she's done her share of voicing young boys, like Captain Flamingo. She also thought Derpy was a boy and based her voice on her neighbor's son.
- Large Ham: Best seen when Rarity goes into theatrics mode or when Luna breaks out the Royal Canterlot Voice.
- Reclusive Artist: While she does have a blog and answers fan mail on her website, she only updates her website occasionally and she very rarely does interviews. In fact, as of this writing there are only two interviews you can find online: An appearance on Trevor Devall's podcast back in 2008 and an interview on a random fashion website (how appropriate, since she's Rarity). Compared to the other main Friendship is Magic actors, she's probably the most mysterious despite being half the characters on the show.
- She'll be going to Everfree Northwest in August 2012, which according to her website will be the second time she's ever gone to a con.
- Talking to Herself: She commonly voices several characters in a show, so this tends to happen sooner or later.
- Team Mom: According to her co-workers, she brings cookies for them to the recording sessions.
- Woman Of A Thousand Voices: She has quite a range and often voices multiple characters in a show. In Martha Speaks for example she voices several minor characters as well as Martha herself, from an 18 month old baby to an 80 year old woman. She's also voiced over 15 different characters across two and a half generations of My Little Pony.