The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
some people dont AGREE with this, but there all just high or sometling
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Oh yeah.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: The Big Man wants to have a time out and he turns his head over the course of six fucking panels (or rather his head is re-"drawn" step by step with a little arrow added in) to give us a talk about... AIDS.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Despite their general dickishness to each other, the two of them have a bromantic moment in issue 5.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: If the popularity poll on the wiki is anything to go by, Geromy is the most popular character in the comic by far. Yes, the one who never does anything aside from being black and wearing a yellow outfit.
- Although, now on that same poll, Hass the Rock has him beat.
- First Installment Wins: The first famed "Stairs" comic is the most referred-to one in Memetic Mutation, however the first comic that was actually drawn was the I Banged Your Mom one and this one the second.
- Ho Yay: "STOP YIFFING MY BUTT"
- Jumping the Shark: MSPA Wiki states that issue 18 got this reaction from some of the fans.
- Lady Mondegreen: The basketball player in the sixth comic. According to Word of God, his name is "The Big Man", and he "hass [sic] the rock (ie, the ball)". However, due to the misspelling being mistaken by the creators of the wiki, it's now become established in Fanon that his name is "Hass the Rock", who is a "big man".
- Memetic Mutation: Within the Homestuck universe and fandom, and increasingly among the rest of the internet as well. Even people who dislike Homestuck might admit to finding Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff hilarious.
- A rare case of it being done intentionally. Hussie wanted the conversations between the kids to be somewhat realistic, and part of that means they need to have injokes and snowclones to say. Since he wanted it to be self-enclosed, this was created as a source for them.
- I TOLD YOU BRO, I TOLD YOU ABOUT MEMES.
- IT KEEPS HAPPENING.
- get a load of THIS hornses ass
- It's gotten so memetic it now has two themed title banners on 4chan.
- Nightmare Fuel: EEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHH
- are you next? are you next? are you next?
- im going to suck your blood, dude! prety soon
- So Bad It's Good: A rare intentional example.
- This Is Your Premise on Drugs: Beavis and Butthead, TOKING UP on a joint to make it stonSTONED or something.
- Weird Al Effect: The original comic parodied by SBAHJ never took off. Elements such as the "porkchop mouth," the GIS Syndrome, and one of the punchlines all stem from the original thread and comic Hussie parodied.
- What Do You Mean It's Not Didactic?: MSPA Wiki has a whole page dedicated to looking into the deep meaning of each installment.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.