|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Started in 2008, it has as of this writing over 1200 strips. Dante occasionally hosts a live stream for the making of the comic. These are normally ended with Him doing an impression of a raptor in a situation. It is awesome. It is also somewhat interactive with it's occasional "homeworks". It's also the only homework you've ever wanted to do.
It also includes a monthly crossword by Justin Smith.
Tropes used by this webcomic:
- Awesome McCoolname: Dante Shepherd. How is it not awesome?
- Badass Labcoat
- Berserk Button: Proposition 8.
- CPR: Clean, Pretty, Reliable: He acknowledges drawbacks but advises you learn it anyway.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Do-Anything Robot: Apparently all of them if he turns out to be right 
- Freudian Slip: He once went as this for Halloween.
- Early Installment Weirdness: The Blackboard the comic appears on changed often until Dante bought his own. Also the hat that he switches to possibly may be this or a Mid-Season Upgrade
- Hot Scientist: 
- I am so so sorry
- Hurricane of Puns
- Mad Scientist: As good a theory as any as to why they exist  and in some pictures he certainly looks like one, especially with his default Badass Labcoat.
- Mathematician's Answer: Occasionally, in response to reader questions on Fridays. Usually overlaps with Comically Missing the Point
- Never Bareheaded: In every picture he has on a redsox ball cap. He's gone on record saying he wants his kids to think the hat is his normal hair.
- Noodle Implements: Manatees, Jetpacks, Rayguns.
- Not Actually the Ultimate Question: Therapeutic miscommunication
- Not That Kind of Doctor: Dante himself as well as this strip on getting a doctorate
- One of Us: As proven by this tweet.
- Our Zombies Are Different: Of the real world, "living dead" variety
- Punny Name: Dante's Dog (and occasional guest lecturer) is named German. (Do as many pet owners do and apply the owner's last name to the pet)
- German is not, however, a German Shepherd. He's a large Beag- no, a Treeing Walker Coonhound.
- Schedule Slip: Impressively averted for a webcomic that updates 7 days a week.
- That Poor Cat: According to Dante cats make the best erasers
- The Talk: On the differing views of Sex Ed
- Why Fandom Can't Have Nice Things: The rather hilarious Livestreams are threatened by people who record them and post them elsewhere. He doesn't potential employers to see his hijinx.