|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
SuperTuxKart is a Driving Game for PC. It's a free-software Mario Kart "clone" which features the most well-known free software mascots, including Tux, (Linux's mascot) Firefox, (Firefox Browser's mascot) Wilber, (The Gimp's mascot) and GNU. (The mascot for all things free software) The game runs under the Irrlicht Engine.
The game can be downloaded for free here.
Not to be confused with Tux Racer.
- Bonnie Scotland: The "Scotland" track.
- Build Like an Egyptian: The "Shifting Sands" track.
- Car Fu
- Everything's Better with Penguins: Tux.
- Jungle Japes: The "Amazonian Journey" track. Mild example with the "Secret Garden" track.
- Lethal Lava Land: The "Fort Magma" track.
- Palmtree Panic: "The Island" track.
- Slippy-Slidey Ice World: A frictionless variant on two stages: "Snow Peak" and "Northern Resort".
- Talk Like a Pirate: Several instances involving the use of the anchor item.
- Unlockable Content: Many of the tracks, the Follow The Leader gametype, and GNU, by beating the Challenges.
- Wacky Racing