The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Anticlimax Boss: Darth Vader in Return of the Jedi. One would expect him to be quite difficult like every other boss in the game, but it doesn't take too many hits to down him. Justified since Luke had finished his Jedi training and learned to not fall for the dark side's mind games. However, there is another boss fight right after against the Emperor himself and is incredibly difficult.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: For some reason, Stormtroopers appear by being dropped from the top of the screen to the level throughout the game. In the Death Star Hangar Bay level, it happens sometimes, that the Stormtroopers fall right into the bottomless pits which are scattered there.
- Goddamned Bats: The Death Star Hangar Bay level has those annoying Mouse Droids constantly coming at you.
- That One Level: Many qualify, but the final level in Return of the Jedi is more well known because while there are no enemies at all, you have to navigate a series of tunnels that can suddenly twist and have walls popping into your view and this is all done while trying to Outrun the Fireball. Crashing into the walls slows you down, damages you, and the fire catches up and drains your shields the longer you stay in the fire. Because there are no enemies, this also means no shields and health items. If you lose a life, you get to start it all over from the beginning.
- In the same game, the two levels that force you to play as an Ewok. Not only does the Ewok make annoying sounds every time he jumps or gets damaged, his weapon, a bow and arrow, is the worst due to its slow rate of fire compared to a blaster. He also has no special abilities compared to Luke or the other characters. The levels you have to use the Ewok in have tons of jumping and climbing sections and some of the climbing portions force you to shoot arrows into tree trunks to make improvised platforms.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.