|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Super Press Space To Win Action RPG 2009 is a Flash game that, much like Linear RPG, attempts to get to the heart of what really makes an "RPG."
It is playable on Newgrounds here.
See also Dot Dot Dot.
Super Press Space To Win Action RPG 2009 contains examples of the following:
- Anticlimax Boss: As Axman13 put it: "There is no way you can lose to the boss at the end!"
- Blob Monster: Slime
- Deconstruction Game
- Deconstructive Parody
- Dem Bones: You'll have to fight a skeleton at one point.
- Doomed Hometown: Played With; it's the second town that is doomed.
- The Dragon
- Everything's Better with Princesses: The plot of the game.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: It's an action RPG made in 2009 where you press space to win. Only the "super" part is debatable.
- He Knows About Timed Hits
- Heel Face Turn: The rival.
- Heroic Sacrifice: The rival, possibly overlapping with Redemption Equals Death.
- Infinity+1 Sword: The golden sword.
- Inn Security
- Large Ham: The King. "PREPARE TO PERISH, FOOLISH MORTAL!"
- Limit Break: Two of them.
- Luke I Am Your Brother : The rival.
- Magic Knight: You can throw fireballs and poke people with a sword.
- One Stat to Rule Them All: Parodied. Strength is the only stat that can be raised at all.
- One-Winged Angel: The King.
- Prepare to Die
- Press X to Not Die: The first battle against the purple dude.
- Quick Time Event: Multiple.
- The game claims to be inspired by God of War.
- The Rival: The purple dude.
- Universal Poison
- What Happened to the Mouse?: You never do find the princess.
- Who Dares?: The King says that.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.