The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Super Mario Sunshine Versus
- Josh gets interrupted by his dad getting the vacuum in part 3 of his co-op vs. AttackingTucans's reaction says it all.
- Then a few minutes later, Tucans's mom is heard saying that she'd break his phone if she ever heard him saying any bad words again. The funny part is the irony between what we know of her son and what she doesn't.
- And now, in episode 20, Tyler tells us that he had to show his mother the first episode of the LP, and that he "grimpsed" (grimaced) every time he swore in the video.
- From Episode 14, Attacking Tucans decides that they'll play the "Bop" game, where someone says "bop" after the other person says something, and they have to change what they just said. This leads to...
- Which also leads to this:
Josh: I'm...killing myself!
Josh: I'm...fucking myself!
Josh: I'm...eating old men!
- Which turned out to be Number 1 on their Top 25 moments video.
- In another episode, they play 20 Questions. Tyler's word is dildo. Josh guesses correctly after asking two questions.
- The intro to the videos counts, being a death metal version of Mario Sunshine.
- Episode 17 has the Fluff failure, where Tyler falls off the Fluff that leads to the Shine after getting all 8 red coins in a very frustrating level. His scream is comparable to the Wicked Witch of the West melting.
- Many of Josh's instances with glitches can classify as Crowning Funny Moments, but of those, his encounter with one in Episode 18 of his Mario Sunshine Versus is likely the best. Normally, falling into a bottomless pit, well, kills you. Well, this time it didn't. He simply landed on the bottom of the level boundary and walks around dumbfounded for a good three minutes before exiting the level.
- Tyler gets all 100 coins in Pianta Village... and then falls off the edge before he can get his prize.
Josh: That was a very fierce "no".
- Well, Tyler did make some comments about a certain black Pianta beforehand...
- Tyler tells a story. It's about Josh skipping through a dandelion field and sticking them up his butt because he forgot to wipe.
- Josh starts making funny sounds in episode 20, and it's even funnier when Tyler asks if Josh is getting a blow job.
- Josh's grandpa's apparent saggy man boobs.
- Then after Josh's Dude, Not Funny moment about Tyler making jokes about his grandma, Josh himself accidentally slips one out.
- The ending of the LP has this moment, as Josh notes that Tyler finished the game within the episode's time limit.
- They added a video with their top 25 funny moments as chosen by fans.
- Near the very end, Josh pretends to propose to Tyler. But Tyler insists that he's saving himself for Lucahjin.
- When Josh takes too long to finish Episode 4, Tucans says he's gonna throw a pepper at Josh. He has Mario throw a pepper and go off-screen in the direction that Josh's screen would be once the whole thing became edited.
- In one episode, Josh has trouble with the Sandbird level, before finally getting all the red coins. He jumps forward to get the last one, which is precariously perched on top of a tower. Mario freezes in mid-air during the Shine appearing animation, and Josh has an Oh Crap moment as he realises what's about to happen, and then he falls off the tower. Cue multiple Big Noes from Josh in the background while Tyler cheerfully sings.
Josh: Tyler, shut up!
- The sandbird in general. Another good part was Tyler praising the sandbird for pissing off Josh. And then there's this gem:
- In "The End" video, Josh and Tyler reveal that they respectively came 11th and 13th in the top 15 competitors in their Versus project. Tyler reasons that since they weren't able to restart recording when they failed, and having no practise runs of the game, they really did the best overall. Cue Tyler's results changing to 1st and Josh's to 4th, including an A God Am I moment.
- Also in the "The End" video, the loser gets five different drinks (chocolate milk, coffee, blue Kool-Aid, grape drink, and orange soda) dumped on them, and then they have to drink a combination of them.
- When Tyler announces that his next versus will not involve Josh, the latter pretends to be majorly offended and proclaims that he will go sit in a corner.
- And when Tyler asks for a drumroll before announcing who he would be racing against for the next versus, Josh pauses for a brief moment, not knowing what to do for said drumroll. He ends up typing on his keyboard to make it. It's funnier watching than reading about it, especially considering it came right after the above moment.
=== Super Mario Galaxy Versus
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.