The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Accidental Innuendo: Level 2 of Mario Zone is set approximately in the crotch area of a giant mechanical Mario. It's full of... balls. Big, bright balls, spiked balls, bears riding balls. Balls.
- In the first level of Space Zone, there is mound of rocks that resembles a certain rude hand gesture...
- Memetic Mutation: "Obey Wario, DESTROY MARIO!!!"
- That One Boss: In the second game, the three pigs in the Mario Zone could be this, seeing as how they each take three hits to defeat, and there's three of them.
- Ditto for the boss of Space Zone (who may or may not be Tatanga from the previous game), who is arguably right behind Wario as the toughest boss.
- That One Level: Star Maze. Those stars are going to kill you many, many times.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.