The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- I Knew It!: The most popular (and reasonable) theories for how Mario would be saved from Basillix involved either Shadow coming in at the nick of time or Luigi using the power of his Tanooki suit to recover from Basillix's stone gaze just in time. The first scene for Episode 9 reveals that the latter is what happens. Amusingly, some thought this theory would be Jossed due to Alvin using Luigi in that fashion for an April Fools joke.
- Similarly, this extends to portions of the fandom that expected Alvin to cancel the series due to how long he was taking with each episode after 6, especially after he kept insisting that he wanted to do a 3 sagas in 15 episode installments.
- Why Fandom Can't Have Nice Things: And you thought the Sonic and DBZ fans were already crazy. Try being a PM away from them. One feels sorry for Alvin...
- Culminating in Alvin cancelling the series. His apology post on Newgrounds mentions that he "could blame [his] monotonous job and the impatient fans" for killing his motivation.
- What Could Have Been: What the anime-style opening became after the series was discontinued.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.