The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Episode 6
- The 3 way battle between the Koopa Brothers, Axem Rangers and the heroes.
- Episode 7
- Sonic vs Mecha Sonic
- Episode 8
- Blazing/Solar Sonic
- Mario Vs Basilisx
- The Clip of Episode 9:
- Every single fight scene in the whole damn series.
- Real Life
- : Series creator Alvin-Earthworm somehow bypassed the 16K frame cap in Flash in the making of some of these episodes. To repeat, the later episodes of this series are more than 16,000 frames long!. For those of you who are not computer programmers, think fitting 20 cubic feet of stuff into a box that only holds 10.
- Newgrounds raised the filesize limit on uploads just so he could submit Episode 8.
- The "big four" (Mario, Luigi, Sonic, and Shadow) are depicted in sprites from the rather limited Game Boy Advance games; the former two from Superstar Saga (and only SS, not Partners In Time or Bowser's Inside Story) and the latter two from the GBA Sonic Advance games. Yoshi, Peach, Bowser, and Toadsworth have gotten sprite upgrades, but the big four are pure game sprites and fan edits. Hammmerbro!Mario and Tanooki!Luigi, for example, are in the style of SS but made whole-cloth. Not to mention Fire-Sonic and Basilisx...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.