The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: In the first episode, Bowser orders two mouthless ghosts to lick his feet while he sits on his throne. For no reason.
- Can't Unhear It: For many older fans, Captain Lou Albano's deep but friendly Mario voice still trumps the official "squeaky" one by Charles Martinet being marketed by Nintendo.
- Critical Research Failure: In one episode, Mario and Luigi flee in complete terror from a Goomba, despite the fact that they have it outnumbered, and there's no way it could actually pose a threat to them. A few seconds later in the same episode they RUN ON TOP OF a field of Piranha Plants.
- Also in the opening, when Mario touches a star and gets fire powers. Its the flower that gives you this, the star gives you invincibility.
- It would still be off somewhat, since that form is called "Super Mario".
- Ear Worm: "DO THE MARIO! Swing... your... arms... from side-to-side! Come on! It's time to go Do The Mario!"
- Harsher in Hindsight: One episode of the series had Bowser forcibly marrying Peach, with several members of the kingdom turned to stone. In Super Paper Mario, Peach is literally brainwashed into marrying Bowser so the Big Bad (Hint: Not Bowser) can create a Chaos Heart to completely destroy existence.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: "Two Plumbers and a Baby" gave us Baby Bowser and Baby Peach.
- Memetic Mutation: LUIGI I'M HOME!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.