The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- The banter at the beginning was pretty funny.
- The banter between the kids at the breakfast diner was funny as well.
- "Why are we breaking into the school? This is crazy! Who does this? NOBODY does this!"
- "Wake up!" "He's too stoned!" "Drugs are so bad!"
- After returning to the town, Charles gets a drink off the counter of a house. He's asked, "Why are you drinking that? It's not even yours!" and he responds, "Nobody cares, we're in a warzone!"
- The entire So Bad It's Good film the kids made during the credits. The ending with Charles clinches it.
- Making it funnier are the bits left in of all the real stuff from the movie going on in the background.
- The "recreation" of the train crash. Complete with Charles making explosion noises.
- "This case is putting a lot of pressure on the town, and my marriage."
- That priceless look on Overmeyer's (the black soldier's) face when the Colonel tells him to open the bus door and shoot, with the creature right outside in hiding. It clearly said, "Bitch, say what?!"
- Anytime Martin freaks out, which luckily is ALL THE TIME.
- "GOD, Mom, I'm COMING!"
- And when Joe and Alice are talking in his room at night. "I'm just in shock at this entire conversation."
- "Excuse me, can we get some more fries because my friend here is fat?"
- Carey and his firecracker/explosion fetish.
- "Are you okay?" Yeah! Except I think I might be having a heart attack right now. And I got a scrape!"
- When the alien's ship is lifting metal objects into the air, it grab's a random soldier's gun. The soldier tries to hold onto the gun before giving up and letting go of it, falling to the ground.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.