|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Sugar★Shooter (シュガー★シューター) is an erotic, Bullet Hell shmup made by Dudedle Studio. The first game was released during the holiday season of 2010 and the sequel is to be released later this year. Dudedle Studio's site, blog, and the Sugar Shooter wiki.
Plot: In the Sugar Kingdom, a land made of endless desserts and sweet things, lives a prince named Satan. He loves nothing more than to enjoy these decadences with Frey, his servant. However, one day, four horrible strangers invaded the kingdom, and ate all the sweets in the land! With mind to protect his kingdom (and his sweets), Satan decided to drive the invaders away, once and for all!
The character sheet.
This series provides examples of:
- Bara/Shotacon: Every character is built like a pro-bodybuilder; muscle shota.
- Cast Full of Gay: Boys, who like boys, who like boys, who like boys.
- Clothing Damage: Armor Breaking is one of the series' main mechanics.
- Cool Gate: Wagashi no Kuni.
- Defeat Means Friendship: At the end of the first game Satan marries all four bosses.
- Easier Than Easy: An easier difficulty than Sweet is being added for the sequel.
- Erotic Eating: Vanilla ice-cream, lollipops, frosting, you name it.
- Everybody Has Lots of Sex: More so everybody has lots of sex with Satan.
- Fan Service: Everything.
- Fusion Dance: The Soul Whisk mode in Sugar Shooter 2.
- I Believe I Can Fly: Every character can fly, despite Satan being the only one with wings.
- Instant Runes: The Magic Circle.
- I See London: After a (few) Armor Break, or one hit for Prince Satan.
- Harder Than Hard: A harder difficulty than Bitter, Black, is being added for the sequel.
- Luminescent Blush: Everyone, even Souffle's fursuit.
- Multiple Endings: There's a Bittersweet Ending and a Happily Ever After.
- Not Safe for Work: Erotic.
- Power-Up Food: Sugar.
- Sugar Bowl: The Sugar Kingdom.
- Super Move Portrait Attack: For Sugar Burst, Soul Whisk and every Stage Boss Battle in Sugar Shooter 2.