|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Funny Moment: The mime. Plus, this movie has Christopher Lloyd. At least one of these is guaranteed.
Deak: Do you have any idea what we are gonna do to you, if we find one itty, bitty scratch on 'em?
Shep: Let me guess. You're gonna pound my face. Break every bone in my body. Then you're gonna drag me across a gravel road and feed my remains to a warthog. Is that about right?
Deak: What are you nuts? This is the '90s. We're gonna sue you.
- Memetic Mutation: Just guess.
- Retroactive Recognition: Specifically, The Undertaker plays the beady-eyed bounty hunter who talks in a baby voice.
- That's why he's The Quiet One.
- So Bad It's Good: And it's still the best movie where Hogan has top billing.
- Watch It for the Meme