|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
StupidFox is a webcomic drawn by E.Y. Chan. It's about a fox (who is mischievous and occasionally clueless, but not as stupid as the title suggests) and his friends the raccoon, the bunny, and the bird. Together they get into trouble, freak out humans and each other, and generally wreaking havoc with the fourth wall. The strip is completely silent except for some of the earlier pages. In these, it's shown that the fox can talk.
StupidFox provides examples of:
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Happens a lot. This is a notable example.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Fox is more odd than stupid.
- Crossover: With Romantically Apocalyptic here.
- Early Installment Weirdness: Early comics would actually feature StupidFox talking, or present his thoughts in the form of word bubbles.
- Painting the Fourth Wall: About as literally as you can get.
- Silence Is Golden: Only the first few comics have dialogue.